11 October, 2012

WOD Day 7

Nothing spectacular today.

As per WOD Blog:

CrossFit: The Nicole
400 m and max rep pull-ups
As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes.
c/d 10 minute jog
Note number of pull-ups completed for each round.

No running, sooooo...

Here's my modification:

Crossfit, The Jessie

As many rounds in 20 minutes:
Row two minutes
Max Pullups (Assisted - machine)
Row two minutes cool
Note number of pullups 

So... I ended up making it through five rounds.

First set, 10 pullups.
Second set, 21 pullups
Third set, 24 pullups
Fourth set, 18 pullups
Fifth set, 20 pullups.

Okay workout. Didn't slaughter me, but wasn't easy, per se.

Tonight, we're heading to Murfreesboro to see my mother at the horse show there, then picking up my race packet for the Middle Half, which will go unused :(

Tomorrow, yoga, and possibly skipping my WOD. Depends on time restrictions.
 

No comments: